Motorcycle Driving License – Details and Cost
As ridesharing industries are booming in Bangladesh.T he number of Motorcycles are increasing day by day. Driving License is a must for everyone on the road nowadays. Motorcyclists are not out of that. laws are very strict nowadays and also there is a concern of safety so every Biker should get his driving License. Getting a driving license is easier nowadays, one can easily get it by following some steps.
- Download APPLICATION OF LEARNER DRIVING LICENSE and fill it up and attach 3 copies of Stamp Size Photograph.
- Go to BRTA, deposit the fees in the BRAC BANK. If you want to apply for single category (either car or motorcycle), the fees is 345 BDT. And if you want both of car and motorcycle, the fees is 518 BDT.
- Submit the application including the bank receipt and get the Learner Driving License.
- You might see that the exam is scheduled on after 3/6 month or so. But you can sit for exam earlier within 1 month. In order to do that, you need the authorities help to reschedule it to earlier. or you can go for a contract with the broker. make a copy of your learner, go for a deal to make arrangement of earlier exam sitting and make sure your result came out passed even though if you get failed. For the contract, 2000-2500 BDT is enough.
- You will get back the Learner Driving License within 3 days. In the meantime, download and fill-up the NON PROFESSIONAL DRIVING LICENSE FORM & the Medical Certificate Form for BRTA Driving License by your local area doctor. (it includes in the non-professional driving license form).